Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quote of the Week

(Welcome to the newest feature of this blog. There are so many great quotes out there. Many of them play around in my head for days on end and give me real spiritual, intellectual, emotional nourishment. They make me think, or laugh, or cry, or go crazy. So I figured, why not share these with my faithful readership? I've optimistically called this "Quote of the Week" but if it slowly deteriorates into "Quote of the Bi-Week", "Quote of the Month", "Quote of the not sure when I did this last", "Quote of the oh, screw it already!" I hope you will understand. Enjoy. Think. Ponder. Laugh. Weep. Sing. Go crazy.)
----------------
Everybody wants to go to heaven,
But nobody wants to die.
- Loretta Lynn
from "Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven"
(covered by David Crowder on "A Collision"
which I am listening to right now)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yes, quotes are good whether they are weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or whenever the heck they happen...As for the quote posted, it all boils down to a fear of the unknown does it not?